Serves:10 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 20-25 minutes
Calories Net Carbs Fat Protein Per Serving 217 16g 12g 8g
1 cup almond meal
1 cup quick oats
¼ cup coconut sugar
2 scoops Vanilla Noway
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup milk of choice
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
35g dried cranberries, chopped
60g white chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line muffin tray with cases or baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients except cranberries and chocolate.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and coconut oil. Pour wet mixture into dry and combine well.
- Add in cranberries and white chocolate and stir together.
- Scoop a heaped tablespoon of mixture into muffin holes until the muffin tray is filled. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tray for 5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.