Makes 6 Waffles
|Calories per serve||297|
- 2 ¼ cups of oat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk of choice (we used almond milk)
- ½ cup of melted coconut oil
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 3 scoops of Gutright
Optional: If you want the extra ‘pumpkin spice’ flavor you can add in your favorite pumpkin spice blend.
Extra Spices – or to required taste
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius if using a waffle tray or alternatively use your preferred waffle press
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt & Gutright.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk the eggs. Then add in milk, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, maple syru, and vanilla.
- Combine wet mixture with the dry mixture. Taste the mixture once it has been mixed and add the extra spices to your required taste.
- Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes before putting into a silicon waffle tray or press.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.