Serves: 12 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 20 minutes
Calories Carbs Fat Protein Per Serving 127 9g 8g 6g
½ cup pumpkin puree, can or steamed and mashed
3 tsp pumpkin spice
2 scoops Vanilla Noway
½ cup oats (or quinoa flakes if GF)
2 tbs buckwheat flour
½ cup desiccated coconut
3 tbs maple syrup
2 tbs nut butter or tahini
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine until a sticky mixture has formed.
- Spoon a heaped tablespoon of mixture onto a baking tray and roughly shape into a cookie, repeat with remaining mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Cook for longer if you prefer a crispy texture.
- Allow to rest on the tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.