I'm am so grateful to have found such an amazing range that’s provides me with consistent results 🙌🏼 I was...
The Product Range
Out of stock
Block E3 – Body Shaping Serum
Block E3 is a shaping cream specifically formulated to estrogen dominant fatty areas (pictured below). The net result is:
- an improved appearance of regional fat deposits that cause gynaecomastia in men (‘man boobs’)
- an improved appearance of isolated pockets of fat on hips and buttocks in women and men
- a secret weapon used by bodybuilders and physique models for pre-comp sculpting
- a specifically formulated cream for tightening, smoothing and firming unsightly fat deposits
The effects of estrogen dominance include:
- increases fat deposits and accumulation in isolated regions (pictured below)
- the creation of an estrogen dominant body shape (pictured below)
- an increased inter-muscular fat thereby reducing muscle definition
- a reduced muscle mass and decrease muscle fibre size
Estrogen body shape
As estrogen is fat soluble, it is stored in the subcutaneous fat in the following areas:
- breasts and chest
- backs of the arms
- ‘love handles’
- lower back
- lower abdomen
Figure 1. The storage sites for the estrogens
Estrogen Dominance in Men
Raised intracellular oestradiol levels in men, induce and promote obesity, gynaecomastia (man boobs), metabolic syndrome, type two diabetes, benign prostatic hypertrophy and prostate cancer.2
Estrogen Dominance in women
Elevated estrogen: androgen ratio in women can manifest as changes in body shape that include increased subcutaneous fat on the lower abdomen, buttocks, hips and thighs. Isolated pockets of fat and cellulite on the widest point of the hips are a common sign.
Causes of Estrogen Dominance in men and women
- increased aromatase activity, converting testosterone to estrogen
- excessive stress
- reactive toxins and Xeno-estrogens (from petrochemicals, plastics, Bisphenol A (BPA), pollutions, pesticides)
- anabolic steroids
- certain foods that contain high levels of estrogen (e.g. milk)
- medications that cause hypogonadism and have anti-androgenic effects (such as the contraceptive pill)
- iodine deficiency
Estrogen Dominance Causes a Vicious Cycle
One of the key features of estrogen dominance is that it can be a self-perpetuating vicious cycle that can be isolated from the rest of the body. This means that the normal regulation and hormonal modulation pathways can sometimes not be able to control it or even be aware that it is happening in localised areas. Estrogen generated in fat cells and breast tissue is predominately used locally and not transported around the body and therefore does not necessarily activate negative feedback mechanisms and triggering subsequent reduction in estrogen production. The net result means you could be making estrogen without your body realising you already have too much of it in certain tissues.
Aromatase Converts Testosterone to Estrogen
Testosterone is metabolised to oestradiol by aromatase, in the cytoplasm of adipocytes, breast cells, endothelial cells and prostate cells, to increase intracellular oestradiol concentration at the expense of testosterone.
Increased aromatase activity will increase estrogen and lower testosterone and increase the activation of the mainly proliferative estrogen receptors to induce fat cell production in localised tissues.
Block E3 for site specific action.
Block E3 contains 3 effective synergistic ingredients to combat estrogen dominance. Block E3 is designed to work locally on regional fat deposits and breast tissue and not systemically. Block E3 is specifically designed to work on isolated pockets of fat and breast tissue.
Block E3 Contains the following active ingredients.
- Oroxylum indicum (Midnight Horror)
- Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack)
- Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Essential Oil
Oroxylum indicum (Midnight Horror)
- Aromatase inhibitor
- Estrogen receptor blocker
Midnight horror contains Chrysin and Baicalein
Midnight Horror (Oroxylum indicum) is an extremely potent and natural source of the powerful flavones Chrysin (5, 7-dihydroxyflavone, or 5, 7-dihydroxy-2-phenyl-(9CI)) and Baicalein. Midnight horror is an aromatase inhibitor and estrogen blocker.
The flavones Chrysin and Baicalein inhibit the activity of aromatase (CYP19), thus decreasing estrogen biosynthesis and producing anti-estrogenic effects. Baicalein also blocks estrogen receptor activity.
Chrysin only works transdermally
Flavones such as Chrysin have very poor oral bioavailability, less than 5% of an oral dose can get past first pass metabolism and digestive tract. Flavones can however be efficiently absorbed when applied to the skin.
Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack)
- Exerts anti-estrogenic effects
- Aromatase inhibitor
- Inhibits the binding of oestradiol to estrogen receptors
- Antioxidant, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory
- Possesses anti-aging activities for skin; improving dermal collagen integrity and elasticity.
- Inhibits glycation, which is damage to protein structures caused by binding and oxidation of sugar.
Bladderwrack is an estrogen blocker
Many scientific papers have discussed and studied the Asian diet its association with lower incidences of estrogen related cancers. Researchers have always surmised it to be due to the soy, seafood and green tea. More recently researchers have been led to believe it may actually be due to the kelp and its iodine content they consume regularly and use as part of cosmetics and skincare.
Bladderwrack is an estrogen receptor blocker
Bladderwrack is a potent source of iodine and other compounds including fucoidan and fucophlorethols, which have demonstrated powerful anti-estrogen properties.3 Bladderwrack extract inhibits the binding of oestradiol (E2) to estrogen receptor alpha and beta.2 Bladderwrack is also an aromatase inhibitor. Phloroglucinol derivatives, belonging to the class of fucophlorethols, isolated from bladderwrack have been shown to be potent aromatase inhibitors.5
Bladderwrack is a rich source of beneficial iodine
Bladderwrack is a rich source of Iodine, which has important functions in breast tissue in men and women. Iodine helps to maintain normal breast tissue architecture and function and low iodine produces a hyper-estrogenic state. Iodine deficiency alters the structure and function of mammary gland alveolar cells and makes them highly sensitive to stimulation by oestradiol.
Topical application of the active ingredients
One of the great challenges in medicine is getting the drug/nutrient/herb to the area where it is needed. E3 Blocker deals with this by delivering its active ingredients straight to where it is needed. As mentioned, taking some agents orally isn’t the best way to take them. Here at ATP Science we take this problem seriously and have developed products like Block E3 which directly targets the area. See the graphic below on how our products get to where they are needed.
Figure 2. The mechanism of action for the delivery of the active ingredients in Block E3 and Subcut
Your Estrogen Detox Strategy
- Avoid exposure to exogenous estrogen (plastics and pollutants etc.) and isolate and address your cause (e.g. obesity or hypothyroid function). Fat cells produce estrogen so losing fat may be your first option. See ATP Science AMP-V product data for effective fat loss solutions.
- Block the pathways such as the aromatase pathway, which makes excessive estrogen from your valuable testosterone
- Make sure the active components are working where they are needed and not taken orally with the hope they find their way to the affected areas.
It is best to avoid excessive estrogens in the body in the first place. Most excessive estrogens come from carrying too much body fat. Thus, the obvious strategy to reduce estrogens is to burn fat by fasting exercise (first thing in the morning) and eating a lower carbohydrate diet. Consider Block E3 and supplementing with Alpha Prime and / or Alpha Venus (other great ways to reduce estrogen).
Excessive estrogen untreated can lead to poorer health outcomes. If you believe your hormones are not balanced, please see your health care practitioner.
“Every bikini girl needs her beauty sleep but first I like to apply @atpscience Subcut and Block E3 all over my buns and thighs 💤 nighty night xx” – @isabellatuminello
- McHale MJ, et al. Increased fat deposition in injured skeletal muscle is regulated by sex-specific hormones. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2012 Feb 1;302(3):R331-9. Epub 2011 Nov 23.
- Williams G.et al. Aromatase up-regulation, insulin and raised intracellular estrogens in men, induce adiposity, metabolic syndrome and prostate disease, via aberrant ER-α and GPER signalling. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2012 Apr 4;351(2):269-78.
- Kellis, JT and Vickery, LE: Inhibition of Human Estrogen Synthetase (Aromatase) by Flavones. Science, 1984, 225: 1032-34.
- Skibola CF et al. Brown kelp modulates endocrine hormones in female sprague-dawley rats and in human luteinized granulosa cells. J Nutr. 2005 Feb;135(2):296-300.
- Parys S, et al. In vitro chemopreventive potential of fucophlorethols from the brown alga Fucus vesiculosus L. by anti-oxidant activity and inhibition of selected cytochrome P450 enzymes. Phytochemistry. 2010 Feb;71(2-3):221-9.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Finally I found something that works. Thanks to ATP and there amazing products they helped me lose 8% body fat and 2kg...
I almost have the whole shop now. Been using them for almost 6 months and a lot of people have noticed the change in my body...
Subcut and Block E3 are both body shaping serums; however they have very different modes of action.
Subcut is a fat mobiliser. It works by forcing fat to be released from storage in subcutaneous fatty tissue thereby allowing the fat to be burnt as a source of fuel. Subcut works on any area with obvious subcutaneous fatty tissue storage sites.
Block E3 is an estrogen blocker. Estrogen can inhibit fat burning and lock up fat in subcutaneous fatty tissue storage sites. Block E3 works specifically on estrogen dominant fatty tissue sites. Refer to estrogen dominant sites image above.
Block E3 starts absorbing within minutes. Take accurate measurements using tape measure and ideally measure skin folds with callipers before commencing Subcut and you will notice changes to these objective measurements within the first 4 weeks. We recommend you use block e3 for 4 to 12 week cycle to maximise results.
The Block E3 formulation used to be only as a prescription only transdermal aromatase inhibitor estrogen blocker to be used to prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen for the prevention and treatment of gynaecomastia and to maximise the results from testosterone replacement therapy. The directions for use were to apply to the wrist for systemic activity and also use locally to target isolated pockets of estrogen dominant fatty tissue.
The Block E3 no longer has those instructions on the label as its intended purpose is as a body shaping serum. The new instructions are to use specifically on the isolated pockets of estrogen dominant fat.
After showers to your estrogen dominant areas of the body. Use 1-2 times daily and ensure one of those times is at night after a shower before bed.