Serves: 8 large ice-creams Prep: 10 minutes Freeze: 8 hours
Note: You will need ice block holders.
1.5 cups Natural Coconut yogurt or Greek Yoghurt
½ cup of coconut milk (can)
8 scoops of Noway (your preferred flavor) – we used chocolate, strawberry, banana and pina colada
*amounts may vary depending on the size of ice-cream molds.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut yogurt and coconut milk.
- If using multiple flavors like we did set up 4 small separate bowls, place 3 tbs of coconut mixture in each bowl, add 2 scoops of each different flavor of Noway to each bowl. Mix each one together until smooth.
- Pour into molds, each flavor of the mixture should make 2 blocks each. Use extra coconut mix to fill molds.
- Secure with ice-cream stick and lid of the mold.
- Place in freezer to set for minimum 6-8 hours.