Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 25-30 minutes
1 cup almond meal (100g)
2 tbs coconut flour (17g)
2 scoops Noway Unflavoured/Vanilla
½ cup desiccated coconut (50g)
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
15 fresh raspberries, dust in coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Line/grease a rectangle baking dish.
- In a large bowl place all dry ingredients and stir together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer to a baking dish and add each raspberry individually scattered across the top and push into mixture slightly. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden on top.
- Once cooked, allow to cool in the dish for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired.