Serves: 16 Freeze: 3 hours
½ cup hazelnut butter
4 scoops Noway hot chocolate
¼ cup almond meal
2 tbs maple syrup
2 tbs cacao powder
2 tbs coconut oil
Pinch of salt
Optional – 70g Dark chocolate, melted
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, except chocolate, and stir until well combined.
- Place mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden up slightly.
- Once the mixture is hard enough to hold form, spoon 1 tbs of mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Set in the freezer for minimum of 2 hours. Once set, coat in dark chocolate and return to the freezer for a further hour.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy as desired!