Serves: 16 Freeze: minimum of 8 hours
5 x dates
1 cup almonds
½ cup shredded coconut
1 scoop Chocolate Noway
Pinch of salt
1 x ripe avocado, medium
3 scoops Chocolate Noway
2 tbs raw cacao powder
1 cup coconut solids*
2 tbs maple syrup
Pinch of sea salt
1 cup mixed fresh seasonal berries to decorate
*Refrigerate a can of coconut milk overnight and use solid coconut that has separated from the water.
- Line/grease a tart pan or round cake tin with baking paper.
- Place all base ingredients in a food processor and combine until a coarse sticky crumb has formed, add a teaspoon of water if necessary to help combine.
- Transfer base mixture into the tin and spread evenly, pushing down until smooth. Place in the freezer while making the filling.
- Add all filling ingredients to the food processor and blitz until well combined and smooth.
- Pour filling over the base and spread evenly. Return to the freezer to set for a further 6-8 hours.
- Once set, remove the tart from the pan and decorate with desired fruit or nuts and seeds.
- Slice and enjoy!