Serves: 6 Prep: 5 min Cook: 25 min
3 tbs coconut oil
⅓ cup natural peanut butter, smooth
2 tbs maple syrup
2 scoops Vanilla Noway
1 cup Oats (100g)
100g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
40g dark chocolate, melted (for drizzle, optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line/grease square baking tin.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt coconut oil, peanut butter, and maple syrup together. Once melted remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl place oats and Noway, pour peanut butter mixture over dry ingredients and combine well. Stir in raspberries.
- Transfer mixture into baking tin and push evenly into the tin. Slightly wet hands or spatula to help smooth down the mixture if necessary.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden on top.
- Allow cooling completely in the tin then transfer to a wire rack.
- Once cool, drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
- Store in an airtight container.