Serves: 8 Cook: 10 minutes
1 cup pecans
1 scoop Vanilla Noway
1 tsp allspice
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
1 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients together until pecans are evenly coated.
- Transfer to the baking tray and spread pecans out evenly.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, be careful not to burn.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on the tray.
Store in an airtight container. Enjoy as a festive snack or top your smoothie bowl or porridge for extra spice and crunch!