BLOCK E3 – SEEK AND DESTROY
An Estrogen blocking formulation designed to increase muscle tone whilst dramatically decreasing water and fat retention leading to a tightening, smoothing and firming effect on the body. Block E3 is an advanced body-shaping serum designed to improve the appearance of the isolated regional fat deposits on the chest of men; and the buttocks and hips of men and women. Block E3 is manufactured using a trade secret process.
- Estrogen dominance can reduce muscle mass, decrease muscle fibre size. Estrogen dominance can increase inter-muscular fat thereby reducing muscle definition.
- Estrogen dominance can increase fat deposits and accumulation in isolated regions creating an oestrogen dominant body shape.
- Increased aromatase activity increases estrogen and lowers testosterone.
In men, this increases the activation of the mainly proliferative estrogen receptors to induce fat cell production and growth disorders in oestrogen-sensitive tissues like breast causing gynaecomastia (man boobs / moobs). In women, this causes isolated pockets of fat on the hips, buttocks and thighs and lower abdomen. Block E3 serum is a transdermal estrogen blocker. That contains 3 effective ingredients that work synergistically to inhibit aromatase conversion of testosterone to estrogen and block estrogen activity at the receptor site.
- Midnight Horror (Oroxylum indicum) is an extremely potent and natural source of the powerful flavones Chrysin (5,7-dihydroxyflavone, or 5,7-dihydroxy-2-phenyl-(9CI)) and Baicalein. Chrysin inhibits aromatase activity and Baicalein blocks estrogen receptors.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) is a potent source of iodine and other compounds including fucoidan and fucophlorethols, which have demonstrated powerful anti-estrogen properties. They inhibit aromatase and the binding of oestradiol to estrogen receptors.
- Black pepper essential oil (piper nigrum) enhances transdermal absorption of the above mentioned active ingredients. Flavones from midnight horror and bladderwrack have very poor oral bioavailability, but can be efficiently absorbed through the skin. This percutaneous permeation is enhanced when combined with compounds found in piper nigrum.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.